Sub vertical Mechanical Coarse Screen
The GVB is a coarse bar screen with cleaning rakes for filtration of waste water.
- The drive steel shaft is assembled on spherical centre bearing, equipped with chain tensioning system.
- Two stainless steel toothed cleaning rakes.
- Special device for reversal of rake’s motion.
- Special chain guide, no bottom sprocket required.
- Suitable for use in unmanned Plants.
- Ease of operation.
- Installation in channels upto 2 meters wide and 10 meters deep.
- Bar spacing from 12 mm to 60 mm.
- Capacities upto 2000 m3.
- MOC carbon steel hot dip galvanised / stainless steel SS304 and 316.
- Municipal waste water treatment plants.
- Industrial waste water treatment plants such as Paper mill, Slaughterhouses, Food industry, Textile industry, Tanneries, Chemical industry.