GVF - GVS
Fine Sub Vertical Mechanical Screens
The GVF is a fine bar screen with cleaning rakes for filtration of waste water. The GVS is a fine screen with perforated screening element having cleaning scraper bars and brushes.
- Six cleaning rakes included in the standard version.
- Dynamometric torque limit device.
- MOC carbon steel hot dip galvanised / stainless steel SS304 and 316.
- Spacing : GVF from 6 to 10 mm., GVS from 3 to 6 mm.
- Inclination : 75° or vertical.
- High screening performances with reduced costs.
- Installation in channels upto 2 meters wide and 10 meters deep.
- Municipal waste water treatment plants.
- Industrial waste water treatment plants such as paper mill, slaughterhouses, food industry, textile industry, tanneries, chemical industry.
- Channel width : from 400 up to 2000 mm width.