The sludge dewatering system uses disposable/reusable bags, in accordance with the TEKNOFANGHI patent. The special filtration bag made from water repellent material is mounted on stainless steel frame designed to give even sludge distribution. This system is modular and optimises the dewatering cycle.
- Low Operation and Maintenance costs.
- No direct contact with the sludge – good in terms of EHS.
- No spillage of sludge – Clean surrounding.
- Reusable special filter bags.
- Low foundation / installation cost.
- Minimal man power requirement.
- Capable of handling sludge up to 20m3/day.
- Separation efficiency > 95%.
|Model||01 BM||02 BM||03 BM||04 BM|
TEKNOBAG DRAIMAD CAPACITY TABLE
|Sludge Flow. m3/day||6||10||20|
|Sludge Quantity kg/day||60||100||200|
|Dry solids content in sludge||1%||1%||1%|
|No. of operations per day||2||3||3|
|TEKNOBAG DRAIMAD Model||02 BM||03 BM||06 BM|
|Optional TENOBAG DRAIMAD Model with No. of operations per day||-||06BM with 2 operation/ day||-|
|No. of uses of bag||6||6||6|
- Textile Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Food Processing
- Chemical Industry
- Fertilizers and Pesticide Industry