(Job Description) Key Responsibilities
- Attend Service calls and provide thorough service to clients.
- Identify faults & take action accordingly.
- Respond and resolves to clients queries over the phone or through site visits.
- Responsible for setting up new machines also conduct Pre-Delivery inspection prior to installation on customers Site.
- Maintain History card or Reports of every machines /projects
- Generate inquiries for spares parts from existing clients,sending offers and book the order for spares.
- Provide training to machine operators whenever required.
- Suggest modifications in units/machines for better performance.
- Maintain relationship with company clients.
- Follow company guideline and SOPs
BE.Mech /Chemical (Candidate should be Smart,Presentable,Fluent in Verbal & Written Communication)
Joining : Immediate / within 15 days
1 year To 4 Years
1.8 lac to 3 lac (Depends on Interview)