Belt Filter Press For Sludge Dewatering
The patented Monobelt belt filter press is a completely novel design, different from any other “traditional” belt filter press on the market. The unit is a compact combination of two distinct and integrated units: a pre-thickener and a belt filter press system.
The pre-thickener rotary drum with Archimedean screw inside, mounted on the top of the unit, performs the initial solid/liquid separation, with a significant reduction of the hydraulic load fed into the belt press. This important separation allows the unit to handle sludges having very low Suspended Solids concentrations (0.5 – 1%). At the exit of the MONOBELT, dependent upon the characteristics of the sludge, it is possible to reach Dry Solids concentration of 18% to 30%.
- The Belt used is endless (no joining zippers or clips, which are the typical critical points of most belt filter presses).
- MONOBELT units are supplied complete with washing pump and a control panel mounted on the unit, and with a full set of safety and water containment covers.
- Less No of Rollers as compared to other Belt Filter Press.
- Low Power requirement – Low Maintenance – Low Operating cost.
- More than 2000 units operational world over in the past 15 years.
|Model||NP 06C||NP 08C||NP 12C||NP 12 6SC||NP 15C||NP 15 – 6DC||NP 20 6DT|
|Belt Width (mm)||600||800||1200||1200||1500||1500||2000|
|Drum thickener (mm)||Ø 400x1||Ø 400x1||Ø 400x1||Ø 600x1||Ø 400x2||Ø 600x2||Ø 600x2|
|Max flow (m3/hr)||1-4||2-8||3-12||5-15||5-20||7-30||10-40|
|Belt Press (kW)||0.62||0.62||0.95||1.1||1.3||1.7||1.9|
|Wash Pump (kW)||2.2||2.2||2.2||2.2||3||3||3.7|
- Textile Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Food Processing
- Chemical Industry
- Fertilizers and Pesticide Industry